Croftlands Junior School Ulverston
Complaints Procedure

If you become concerned in any way about your child's education, it is important that you tell us about this as soon as possible.

As a first step, you should discuss your concerns with your child's teacher. If you are still concerned after talking to the teacher, you should arrange to meet with the Assistant Headteacher or the Headteacher. Obviously, as a staff we will do all we can to resolve your concerns and to ensure that you are happy with your child's education.

If you are dissatisfied by our response to your concern, then you should make a complaint following the School Complaints Procedure which may be obtained from the school office on request or please Click Here to download the file.
Advice on how to pursue a formal complaint is also available from